Andrew joined Freeman Clarke in 2012 as Regional Director for the West Midlands where he is responsible for the development of the West Midlands team. Before joining Freeman Clarke Andrew was working with a number of SMEs providing consultancy and part-time IT Director services after enjoying a successful career which included IT Director roles at Deloitte and Arthur Andersen, and roles in consultancy and software development serving a variety of clients across sectors such as Automotive, Insurance, Utilities, Retail, Hospitality and Defence.
Content by Freeman Clarke:
- Mid-market report: Four steps to navigating inflation
- The three-step strategy for hybrid working
- Custom software & digital
- New client innovations
- 3 steps to online B2C: How to create a new channel
- 13 Key Steps to Cyber Security for Non-Technical Board Members
- Using Systems and Digital to Grow your Business
- What really is digital transformation?
- Bitcoin, Blockchain – the next big thing?