Graeme Freeman co-founded Freeman Clarke in 2012 having been a Director and Non-Exec Director of IT services and consulting businesses, software and media companies.
Graeme is responsible for our thought-leadership and content, and coaches and leads Freeman Clarke’s Regional Directors. His aim is to bring his company’s knowledge and expertise to the mid-market, to build a community of clients and partners, and engage with opportunities.
Content by Freeman Clarke:
- Mid-market report: Four steps to navigating inflation
- The three-step strategy for hybrid working
- Custom software & digital
- New client innovations
- 3 steps to online B2C: How to create a new channel
- 13 Key Steps to Cyber Security for Non-Technical Board Members
- Using Systems and Digital to Grow your Business
- What really is digital transformation?
- Bitcoin, Blockchain – the next big thing?