Robert is a highly skilled Business to Business marketing director with over 13 years interim and part time experience. A believer in the “if you cannot measure the improvement it doesn’t exist” approach to marketing; completely focused, pragmatic and practical. Energetic, friendly and culturally… adept, Robert has substantial European and international experience and is able to engage with the whole business, not just the marketing function. With a good strategic and operational marketing balance, Robert is always happy to roll up his sleeves and get stuck in. Marketing Centre Marketing Director of the year 2014.
Content by The Marketing Centre:
- Most marketing ROI calculations are misleading – here’s how you should do it
- What are the best UK lead generation tactics in 2020?
- Increase revenue: 7 proven ways to grow your profits
- Selling your business? How marketing builds value
- Marketing, Growth And Breaking Through The Brick Wall
- How Do I Recruit A Marketing Executive?
- Is Product Development A Barrier To Growth?