Vikki Whittemore is Group Marketing Director at Gateley and works with legal and professional advisers across the group to help clients to find solutions to problems or to capitalise on opportunities. A legal sector marketer for over 20 years, Vikki began her professional career as a chartered accountant with Arthur Andersen before moving in-house as an auditor with Lucas Industries. Having graduated in French and Spanish, Vikki travelled to many of the Lucas Spanish-speaking sites and, following a number of projects in Mexico, was seconded to the Lucas Sales & Marketing team to drive business development projects in emerging markets. This led to a change of career and a move into marketing.
Content by Gateley Plc:
- Three key recommendations for female leaders aspiring to senior leadership roles
- Right to work checks: Key developments and actions for employers
- Common issues when implementing effective safeguarding policies
- Contractual risk due to Covid-19: Managing your entitlement under NEC4
- ACAS guidance on COVID vaccinations
- New Powers for the Pensions Regulator